Fixed Height, mobile stands were designed to meet your needs, these stands deliver sleek design, functionality and mobility. The sleek design of the FPS1XL-FH mobile stand allows it to be moved easily between spaces. Use your interactive display in your work area then deploy it to your meeting space and reduce the number of devices in your creative production chain.
- Cisco Webex Boards – Cisco Webex Board 55″ Stand, see model FPS1/ELCS/GG
Cisco Webex Board Adapters for 70″and 85″ available (Product No. CA/MAC2 and CA/MAC3), call for details.
- Adjustable height (during setup) positioning provides best possible ergonomics and viewing.
- ADA compliant.
- Large Handles provide superior stability and maneuverability
- Adjustable Height Position set during assembly
- Secure Rear Panels allow for easy access to concealed storage with strap mounted peripherals
- 2RU Vertical Rack with interior cable management
- Premium Casters provide smooth transport over any surface
- Vents allows for airflow of peripherals
- External Storage accessible storage cubby on front
- Accessories Include: a retractable cable reel, rear attaching shelf for laptops and keyboards, speaker mounts and camera shelf
Design & Construction
- Constructed with powder coated welded steel and featuring industry standard VESA mounts the FPS1XL-FH stand ensures a lifetime of improved productivity, unrivaled flexibility and value.
- FPS1XL-FH stand saves on engineering, trades and permitting as there is no need to mount display to a wall.
Wire Management & Storage
- Fully concealed cable management allows for clean and uncluttered installation.
- 2RU storage for electronic components, peripherals and accessories
- Each interactive display stand can be customized to suit your evolving work environment with accessories that include a retractable cable reel, rear attaching shelf for laptops and keyboards, speaker mounts and camera shelf.
- Integrate your FPS into your existing infrastructure or build out options to design your own custom solution.
California Proposition 65 WARNING