Salamander’s FPS family of interactive display stands are crafted to be flexible and extremely durable. These advanced solutions will provide accessible, comfortable and ergonomically correct touchscreen positioning that enhances the user experience and improves productivity.
- VESA: Horizontal – 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300 Vertical – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600
- Fully adjustable motor control improves user experience and productivity for any size user for any work assignment.
- ADA compliant. Each user can achieve their desired ergonomic setting (waist to shoulder range of movement).
- The sleek design of the FPS1XL/EL/MS/GG mobile stand allows it to be moved easily between spaces. Use your interactive display in your work area then deploy it to your meeting space and reduce the number of devices in your creative production chain.
- Large Handles and a wide stance provide superior stability and maneuverability
- High performance locking casters provide smooth transport over any surface
- Compact, Telescoping design minimizes storage and transport requirements
Design & Construction
- Constructed with powder coated welded steel and featuring industry standard VESA mounts the FPS1XL/EL/MS/GG stand ensures a lifetime of improved productivity, unrivaled flexibility and value.
- Custom finishes and custom matched wood panels are available.
- FPS1XL/EL/MS/GG stand saves on engineering, trades and permitting as there no need to mount display to a wall.
- ATA Flight cases available for transporting Stand with Touchpanel installed for fast and easy deployment.
Wire Management & Storage
- Compact, Telescoping design hides cables and equipment.
- Wire Management allows clean and uncluttered installation.
- Each interactive display stand can be customized to suit your evolving work environment with accessories that include retractable cable reel, storage compartment to enclose/lock 19” rack mounted gear, and rear attaching shelf for laptops and keyboards. Integrate your FPS into your existing infrastructure or build out options to design your own custom solution.
California Proposition 65 WARNING