Take control of creative, presentation and collaboration workspaces with Salamander’s Electric Lift motorized stand. This Heavy Duty mobile stand integrates seamlessly with the Webex Board Pro 75″. Effortless precision ergonomics allow you to focus on productivity then raise your interactive display to collaborate in presentation mode. The extended range of motion from highest to lowest position is useful to achieve ADA compliance and the best possible user experience for collaborators.
Electric Lift Mobile Stand Designed for Webex® Board Pro 75
A stylish, sleek and compact design moves easily between spaces. A thoughtful range of accessories provides even more utility and an improved user experience.
- Fully adjustable motor control improves user experience and productivity for any size user for any work assignment.
- ADA compliant. Each user can achieve their desired ergonomic setting (waist to shoulder range of movement).
- The sleek design of the FPS1/EL/CSP75 mobile stand allows it to be moved easily between spaces. Use your Webex Board Pro in your work area then deploy it to your meeting space and reduce the number of devices in your creative production chain.
- Large Handles and a wide stance provide superior stability and maneuverability
- High performance locking casters provide smooth transport over any surface
- Compact, Telescoping design minimizes storage and transport requirements
Design & Construction
- Constructed with powder coated welded steel and featuring industry standard VESA mounts the FPS1/EL/CSP75 stand ensures a lifetime of improved productivity, unrivaled flexibility and value.
- Custom finishes and custom matched wood panels are available.
- FPS1/EL/CSP75 stand saves on engineering, trades and permitting as there no need to mount display to a wall.
- ATA Road Cases are available for transporting Stand with Webex Board Pro for fast and easy deployment.
Wire Management & Storage
- Compact, Telescoping design hides cables and equipment.
- Wire Management allows clean and uncluttered installation.
- Each Webex Board Pro stand can be customized to suit your evolving work environment with accessories that include retractable cable reel, storage compartment to enclose/lock 19” rack mounted gear, and rear attaching shelf for laptops and keyboards. Integrate your FPS Stand into your existing infrastructure or build out options to design your own custom solution.
- Durable Construction Made in the USA. Powder Coated Steel, Linak Motor Components, Powder Coated and/or Veneered MDF Panels
- Compatibility Webex Board Pro 75″
- Electrical Info Input: 90V – 240V ~, 48 Hz – 63HZ, IEC – Type Class 2, 2-prong, Duty Cycle: 10% Max 2min / 18min, USA Included: Available: EU (PN 400-591) UK (PN 400-592) New Zealand, Australia and others (PN 400-593), 5 Amp Max
- Weight Capacity 175 lb (79 kg)
- Range of Travel Center of screen: Min – 38.16” (969 mm) and Max 63.75” (1619 mm)
- Product Dimensions 58.44″ W (1484.3 mm) x 50.41 – 76″ H (1280.3 – 1930.3mm) x 32.5″ D (825.5mm)
- Wheels 5″ (125mm) HD, Non Marking, Brakes on 2
- Color Graphite/Gray and White
- Warranty Limited Lifetime